- Read the fire instructions on the back of your hotel door.
- Carefully note where fire exits are located and be sure that they are not blocked by your luggage or other items.
- Never use an elevator during a fire, use the stairs.
- Keep your room key next to your bed or place it on the floor near the door; take it with you during emergencies, you may need to return to your room.
- Carry something about your person which identifies the hotel in which you are staying, in the event of an emergency should your wallet or personal belongings be stolen, for example, a business card with the hotel name on it.
- Do not wear your badge or carry identifiable conference materials outside of the Conference.
- Avoid wearing ‘flashy’ jewellery.
- Wear clothing and shoes that are appropriate for various weather and working conditions. Comfortable shoes are important if you plan to be on your feet a lot at the Conference.
- Familiarize yourself with your Organization’s travel policy; especially as it pertains to automobile insurance, auto accidents, reporting of lost or stolen credit cards or reporting of injury.
Contact the Conference Managers should you have any questions
Workz4U Conference Management
Donna Clapham, Conference Manager
+64 21 325 133 ~ +64 9 917 3653
firstname.lastname@example.org ~ www.w4u.co.nz